Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday.
I haven't had much time to post today...I've been busy.

Had to get to work early for an 8am meeting.
Very proud of myself for that...I ACTUALLY MADE IT ON TIME.

This weekend: hair appointment tomorrow.

Plan to spend time with my buddy.

Should I forget in the near future...you guys, remind me to post about Gage's 1st pair of flip-flops, and his new favorite shoes. (seriously--he cried when I tried to take them off last night. "noooooooooo. shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!"
Finally, I told him that they needed to go "night-night." Put his pajama pants on, and he went night-night too. He seriously wanted to sleep in the shoes, and I'm a hateful mom for putting the shoes to bed.

Anyway...I've got to go!

4 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

Bob was the same way about his first pair of tiny little cowboy boots. They would let him fall asleep with them on and then take them off after he was asleep!

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I would just LOVE it if Liv would keep her shoes on.The first thing she does when she gets inside the house is kick off her shoes.

I've started fining her a quarter for every time I have to pick up her shoes and carry them into her room.

I will be able to open my own savings account soon with that dough.

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Kila said...

My boys, as toddlers, did wear new shoes to bed, LOL.

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

T will only wear his old sneakers. I have bought him new ones and new shoes and mud boots, which he picked out himself, only to put them on at home and say "I NO LIKEY DEESE SOOS! I NO GONNA WARE DEM!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home