Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What ???

So, I'm still in SLC, but I'm watching the news...
Apparently they got about 6 inches of rain in Texas, down in the Austin area.

So, a man & a woman get swept away in a river. They were in their car, and the car gets swept away.
They rescued the woman, and then were going to rescue the man.
The news reporter said, "Luckily, he was wearing a life jacket."

What???

I don't drive in a life jacket.
Should I? I mean, just in case I get swept away in a river?
I dunno....I just thought it was odd.

And then there's this: some female basketball coach goes out & coaches a game 5 hours after delivering a baby. (no, she didn't deliver someone else's baby...she was pregnant until 5 hours before the "big game"). WTH? Take some time off. Geeeeez.

People are weird.
I'll always believe that because people always validate it for me.
*********************************
Now, for Zephra, since I couldn't figure out where to comment on your blog:
Ideas for you & the kiddos...
*movie
*cooking together in the kitchen
*trip to the park
*zoo
*just take them downtown to ride the Dart Rail
*play area at the Galleria
*Chuck E. Cheese (hey, I'd make them do chores or something to earn this one. Make 'em earn it since it can be so expensive!)
*trip to the nursery: let them pick some of the flowers & then y'all can all plant them.
*go outside & play Red Rover. (how long has it been since you played that???)
*get them to wash your car.
:)

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Blogger Da Mommy said...

5 hours after giving birth? What an IDIOT.

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and offering up advice to a fellow "rookie mom."

I can't believe you don't wear a life jacket while driving, you really live life on the edge don't you? :)

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I saw that story about the basketball coach and my thought was, "At least they could have won the damn game for her!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home