Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, March 12, 2007

Stuck.

So, we're in Salt Lake City.
My husband is here on work.
He's not at the hotel...he's in meetings/seminars all day. He rode over there this morning with a bunch of other people in the same stuff.
And...he took the key to the rental car.
I just sent my 1st text message alerting him of the fact that I'm ready to eat lunch, but can't go anywhere!
Ugh. he sucks right now.

That's my kind of bored, kind of pissed, & disappointed face.


It's a good thing that there are restaurants within walking distance!
So much for sight-seeing or skiing this afternoon!

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Thanks for the visit.
Hope you had a good lunch. Too bad you couldn't have orded a bunch of room service and charged it to the business account Or had the Hotel Clerk buy you lunch for giving you such bad directions to the ski area!
Hope your day is looking up.
I read a blog out of SLC Utah. The name of it is Mommymatic.

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Andie D. said...

I like your glasses! I'm in the market soon, because I either hate the ones that are not broken, or my kids have broken the ones I like. Mostly wear contacts during the day now.

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Andie D: glasses are from WalMart vision center, they are kids frames though.
My head is so small that women's frames are generally too big.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home