Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, March 09, 2007

Dear Sonic,

Dear Sonic,

I ordered a grilled chicken wrap, tater tots, and Route 44 Root Beer for lunch.

I ordered all that food b/c I wanted to eat the items that I ordered.

You however, Sonic, didn't give me what I ordered.
I suppose you did not want me to eat what I wanted.

If I'd had no preference about my lunch today, my order may have sounded a little something like,

Voice From the Sonic Box: "May I take your order."
Me: "Yes."
Voice From the Sonic Box: "What would you like for lunch?"
Me: "Ahhh....you pick."
OOORRRRRR
Me: "I don't really care...just whatever."
OOOORRRR....
Me: "Surprise Me!"


So, Sonic...you screwed up my order.
Luckily, what I got included tater tots!
And, you will all be happy to know that I can fit 4 tater tots in my mouth at one time, and still close my lips.

4 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger A. Nonny Mouse said...

herg. I hate when that happens! I usually go back and make them fix it because I am a mean, mean customer like that.

the cat food thing cracked me up. I'm pretty sure rat flavored cat food wouldn't sell. not because the cats wouldn't like it, but because the humans couldn't stomach giving it to them. :)

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger amyerj said...

Did you pull up in a space or go through the drive thru? Remember Joe Pesci says: They f*** you in the drive thru!

Best to pull in and wait.

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Talia said...

Don't you get mad when someone with a job as easy as filling a fast food order, gets PAID to do that very thing, then messes it up?!

I may be a snob when it comes to this, but God forbid these people actually do what they are paid to do, ESPECIALLY, when it is not all that difficult!

I had an experience, which ended my membership with the Blockbuster Video in Astoria Queens a few years ago, where I took a steak knife and sawed into a DVD which I rented and which the hired help DID NOT remove the plastic security lock device meant to prevent theft of merchandise. I sawed away at the plastic until I could retrieve and play the DVD within. I then duct taped all the billions of pieces into a pile with a note that said "Next time kindly remember to remove the plastic security device" and thoughtfully placed the whole mess into the overnight drop box. That will teach them!

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Talia...you crack me up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home