Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Breaking News!



There's been a major rollover accident in the living room.

Apparently, the driver of the red hummer was driving too fast. The flooring change from carpet to hardwood must have been too much for the SUV. The Hummer has lost 3 of the 4 wheels, a side mirror, and the roof-top luggage racks. The SUV finally landed on the upside down, after a witness reports seeing the vehicle rolling multiple times.

The Living Room Fire Department and Police responded quickly.

I am happy to report that the fishstick driving the Hummer is not injured at this time.
Living Room Police have charged the fishstick with ketchup intoxication, and as we all know, it is illegal to operate an SUV while under the influence of ketchup.

I attempted to meet with Lieutenant Gage of the Living Room Fire Department to discuss the accident.
An eye witness reports that Lt. Gage was seen "chunking" the red Hummer just prior to the rollover accident.

Unfortunately, Lt. Gage was not available for comment.
He himself seemed oddly intoxicated with white grape juice.

8 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Blogger hellomelissa said...

the major traffic offender of our halls is the little tykes' grocery cart, heaped high with bits of plastic fruit. when that goes over-- lemme tell ya-- it's a messy accident. i'm considering having the vehicle permanently impounded.

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. Sometimes it feels like I am banging my head against a wall.

I hope you don't have to issue any tickets!

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Maria said...

But, isn't it NICE to have wood floors? All of my floors are wood now and I love, love, love them.

And yeah...lots of fun to race cars on. Liv pretty much likes to slide in her socks all over them.

 
At 5:40 AM , Blogger Andie D. said...

What an unfortunate accident. Just goes to show that one can never be too careful with fish sticks & ketchup!!

Gage is adorable, by the way.

In our home it's all about the Hot Wheels and Thomas the Train. The problem is that they're smallish, and easily stepped on. OUCH.

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Beenzzz said...

Ok, this post just cracked me up! Thanks for visiting my blog too!

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger 11111111 said...

Now that's a traffic report.

My wife has family in Converse, the have slightly older children than we do, and send us hand-me-downs on a regular basis. Just one question: What's with all the orange you Texans wear?

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Elle said...

What a couple of cutie-pies you have there! LOL at the white grape juice - mine had accidents in walkers with bottles of milk.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Nice to "meet" you!

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger Kelly in NC said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading about you and Gage. He's a cutie by the way. I read in a book that I should try to teach Grayson how to drink out a regular cup before learning the sippy cup. He gets the concept...but gets the spilling part too. I like the idea that one of your other commentors gave about the cold water in the bath tub. Let me know if it works!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home