Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sigh...



I've been mad about something for almost 24 hours.
I've been working on it or thinking about said topic/situation for about 24 hours.

There's something going on in my world...workwise, so I can't really talk about it.
But, let's just say that I found an injustice in the world...

just one? really?
No...not the 1st injustice in the world for me to encounter, but it fell at my feet nonetheless! First hand knowledge of this...and the way I was treated by some when I began to help...and just the red-tape & bullsh*t....

And then....then I got loud.
funny how that seems to shut some people up.
I won't be put off.
I believe I'm right. I know it to the core of my being. And what was done to this other person....I just couldn't imagine if that were MY child.
I just couldn't imagine.

So anyway...I've been fighting a fight.
And I'm tired. And I need to let go of this anger. I've done what I can to help, but I need to emotionally move on.

Okay...there's my vague vent.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM , Blogger Phoebe said...

Oh man, that is waaaay vague! I am a very nosey person and now will be wondering what the heck happened. UGH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home