Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

School Stuff...



So...I guess that studying paid off.
Got my test back last night in my Tuesday night class.
Got a 92.
And, one question was thrown out because 100% of the class missed it...so, a 92 was the highest you could make.

That's right.
I rocked it.
I owned it.
I spanked it's ass & sent it to bed early!
What's up?

Anywho...moving on.
I have a "rough draft" for a paper due tomorrow night in my Thursday class.
We have a paper that is worth 70% of our final grade.
Being the little smarty-pants-priss that I can be...I wanted to do it the first week, get it graded, and if I got an A, I fully intended to not return to class. Ultimately, I hoped to end with a C in there, and call it a day. But...Teacher wasn't having it, and they have this "you have to actually GO to class to pass"-policy. So, it wouldn't have worked out anyway....
[hey, that's a Ben Harper lyric..."it wouldn't have worked out anyway...and now it's just another loney day hey-eh..."]

So...that whole "rough draft" thing. Um, I haven't started.
Looks like I'll be having HOMEWORK for dinner... that means I don't get to hang out with my buddy (Baby Gage) too much this evening. That's super-sucky for me.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger Momz the word said...

Congrats on the awesome grade! And sorry that your procrastination on the rough draft has come to bite you in the butt. Get it done!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home