Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, February 26, 2007

Today...

I think I'm ready to not work full time.
I don't know. I mean, I love my job. I love some things about my job...you know, every job has it's own set of BS that you don't want to deal with...and certainly I run into those who just want to use & abuse the system.
But on the whole...I like where I work & I like my job.

But.

My little boy is just so much fun.
90% of the time.
And guess what---I'm missing it.

Mornings are getting harder & harder when I have to leave him & he cries & screams for me not to leave. He wraps his whole body around my leg. He pinches my clothes & skin with his tiny fingers trying to get me to just hold him. He runs to the door & pulls my hand as hard as he can trying to lead me back in the house.
It is just heartbreaking.

He's growing so fast, and I'm missing it.
He's so much fun, and I'm missing it.

I had 4 days at home with him when he was sick. He wasn't a perfect little angel. It wasn't all rainbows & sunshine...but at the end of the day---he didn't feel good, and I was the one that he wanted. Me. Momma, Mama, Mamasita, Mommy, Mom. Me. And it is just the best feeling in the world.

And I'm missing it.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger Mojavi said...

ok you totally made me cry :( I think if you can somehow afford it you should just do it... When they are 4-5 they actually want to be with people other than mommy, so it won't be forever! THis is exactly why I made the decision to stay home with Kya, I mean she is only 6 months and she already cries in the morining when I leave.... Good luck and keep me posted on the outcome :) I am sending "mommy no guilt" vibes for whatever your decision has to be :)~ Mojavi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home