Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Diaper Cake Time...

Last week, they had a shower up here for my boss. It was a "GrandMom Shower" since her 1st grandbaby is due this week.

Well...I certainly planned to attend, but ended up at home with a sick baby.
So, here's the diaper cake that I made & gave to my boss...


The ribbon is green with little bright colored bikinis on it. It's so cute!

And...I found this diaper cake online...I think it's just awesome. Maybe for the next shower I attend, I'll branch out & try to make one like this...

www.lilbabycakes.com

And...of course, I have to include the one that I had at Baby Gage's shower...it was soooooooo cute & matched our nursery decor!


Fun stuff.
:)

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM , Blogger Denver Dad said...

That "diaper cake" thing is pretty clever!

 
At 2:23 PM , Anonymous ediapercakes said...

Those diaper cakes are adorable. I can't believe your cakes are still relevant after 5 years.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home