Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, February 22, 2007

School...

So, what do I get if I go all through grad school and keep my 4.0 GPA?
What?
Will they pay off my undergrad student loans?
Will they give me a new car?
What?
What will they give me that will be worth it to bust my a$$ for the next...however long it takes me to finish?
What I ask!!!! What????????

I've been up since 4:47 this morning.
Woke up just panicked b/c I had a dream that I went to my "Tuesday Night Class", and we had a test, and I forgot...and therefore had not studied. This Tuesday night professor has tough tests. We were allowed to bring a "helping guide" (cheat sheet) that was a 3x5 inch notecard.
Bet you a$$ that reading my notecard almost required the use of a magnifying glass.
Anyway...I was completely ill-prepared in my dream & just hysterical & worried about the test that he was going to hand out. As he was passing out the tests....I woke up and felt like I couldn't breathe.

Then it dawned on me...my bladder was full.
Went to tinkle...
Returned to bed...
5:05; alarm went off. Time to get up.

School, man.
I have a group presentation coming up in my Tuesday class, and an individual project due in my Thursday class. The project is worth 70% of my grade. I seriously wanted to turn it in early, see if she'd grade it, and if I got an A....just not go for the rest of the semester & take a C. But...alas, it wouldn't work that way. ATTENDANCE is so important here.... Welcome to Grad School. If you miss more than 2 classes---your grade is lowered by one whole letter.
That's super sucky.
I'd like to just do my work, take the tests, turn in the projects, and call it a day!
Oh---and I want an A in every class...I just don't want to have to attend class.

4.0....I'm working my TAIL off to keep it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home