Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mail...

"...it makes me wanna wag my tail; when it comes, I want to yell 'MAIL!'"
(name that cartoon....)

Anyway....
My post is a spinoff from Talia's post (http://accordingtotalia.blogspot.com)

Mail.
She had a pretty nasty papercut story.
I told her that I can top it.

And here we go...

In high school, I did an internship with a doctor...he used to mail out these little containers for the old people to BRING in their TEENY-TINY sample of stool.

....an elderly person SHIT on the CARD, jammed it into an envelope & mailed it to us.

"Hey intern...go get the mail."
"What smells like shit?"
"OMG! IT IS SHIT!"

Yup. That was my life.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Blogger Phoebe said...

Eeeeewwwwwwww.
That's pretty shitty.
hahaha.

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Talia said...

I love the mail song! I totally had a crush on Steve in college.

Yep, I was the only co-ed with Blues Clues sheets and wall decals....

what? I was expressing my inner child in rebellion from the oppression of political science drone.... or he was cute, whatev!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home