Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, February 12, 2007

Friday Evening...Part I.

Well, on Friday, when I got home....my husband was on Round 3 or 4 of attempting to clean the microwave.

Gage, got the brown stool (an old stool that is covered in years of wear-&-tear, and I can't bring myself to toss it out b/c it retains its usefulness...) Anyway, he pulled the old stool over to his Elmo chair & poured out his bowl of cheerios onto the stool like a little table.


But, of course this was not complete until he also had his remote (actually, it works the DVD player in the living room...so we don't use it that often. He thinks it is his...)

And, of course, he needed some of those cheerios put in his chair.

Still Teething?
Yep. Gage has 9 teeth. Tooth #10 is on his...right lower side. It's on its way in.

And, for now, he still puts a LOT of stuff in his mouth. And chews on it. And, he bites.
(just thought I should share.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home