Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm lovin' it.


Dear Crazy Astronaut,
It really is unfortunate that you've lost your damn mind. I'm sorry about all that. But, um....thanks for all the water-cooler talk, and my new favorite phrase, "that's like diapered astronaut crazy." It really elevates the level of craziness when I'm trying to describe something. And...because there's been so much press about your situation lately, everyone seems to understand the level of crazy that I'm referencing.

Again, Thanks for that.
~Me.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Blogger Phoebe said...

I know small "bits" of the story that you are referring to (been too busy to watch news/tv much lately - oops)...but that phrase "diapered astronaut crazy" made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself a little!

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Denver Dad said...

So, here I am, checking out some of your older posts and you hit me with "diapered astronaut crazy." Great. Now I'm going to snicker and giggle ALL DAY. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home