Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Solar Power !!!!

So, my friend, Ginger, posted about her techno-gadget-love.

I love energy efficient things.
I should be in love with energy efficient things, b/c my fear of darkness balances things out. I leave lights on....all the time. Seems like a waste to some, & for me personally...it's just part of who I am. I've made peace with it.

Anywho...I love things that are energy efficient & environmentally friendly.

I'm just an ordinary person....except, I go through all the trash at my house to make sure it's really trash, and doesn't belong in the recycle bin.
Call me crazy...
But hey---I'm just doing my part. "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle."

Some day....I would LOVE to have a solar powered, super-energy-efficent home.

And, I just saw a show the other night, about Living with Ed Begley Jr. Something like that...
Anwyay, they had a solar powered i-pod & cell phone charger. Loved it.
Ninety-five bucks.

www.lowimpactliving.com
Here's what the website says about compatability:


It is small (5 inches), lightweight (4 ounces), and includes numerous attachment connectors, including a mini USB cable, 2 interchangeable iPod® adapters compatible with Apple iPod®, iPod nano®, iPod Mini®, iPod Shuffle®, and 5 interchangeable mobile phone adapters compatible with Nokia®, Samsung®, Sony Ericsson®, Siemens®, Motorola® and Blackberry®. The cables are high quality Hitachi cables, with a flex end.

The Soldius1 solar charger will provide 90,000 charges. That equals 5 charges a day, 365 days a year, for 49 years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home