Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, February 12, 2007

"Don't hate me because I'm FABULOUS!"


So, here's my son....in thigh-high-hooker/stripper boots.
Oh, didn't you know? They make those for toddlers now.
J/K!

No, see...my son...well, he doesn't know anything about societal norms, and gender differences/role stereotypes...all of those things.

He just knows that he likes "shuz". Your shoes, my shoes, his shoes; they're all our shoes....

And so...he wanted to wear Mommy's boots.
So I let him.






I seriously had not laughed that hard in quite some time.
He's going to be an AMAZING cross dresser some day.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

lainey-paney. You left a comment on my blog and I cannot respond to you by email. If you have questions and would like to write me you can at jeanie@phillips2pi.com We also have a website www.phillips2pi.com where you can learn more about the feeding center and other things we do. Thanks! Gage is so cute! I am sure you really enjoy him.

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Mellissa said...

How cute, cute, cute is he!!

Thanks for the visit over at my place ;-)

xoxo,
Ladybug

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Phoebe said...

That is so cute..thank goodness you got the pictures! When my oldest was about 2.5 - 3 years old, he came out into the living room with his little white briefs on backwards, a white "wife beater" undershirt on and my black cowboy boots up to the top of his thighs...it was adorable and he looked like he was one of The Village People. But I didn't have a camera with film in it at the time! Gage's future girlfriends will LOVE these pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home