Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sporks & Stroons.



I love the spork.
The spoon-fork combination is ingenious in my mind.
Like MacGyver himself created the perfect eating utensil.

So...I usually only see the spork at fast food locations, and it's usually white plastic.

I was telling my husband the other night, that I really enjoy the spork, and would seriously buy a set of 12 if I found them in stainless.

Well, I found them!
I have yet to purchase them, but I did at least find them.
And I love them.

Along with the spork...I love the straw-spoon combination that you get with a Slurpy or Icee. What are those called?
straw-spoons?
spaws?
stroons?

I like "stroons" the best.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger Kasey said...

LOL. "Stroons" is cute, but I think I'd have to cast my vote for "spaws" =) I should look for the sporks silverware as well... But then again, shopping for the basic set has already been hell for us; who knows. =P

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger sarah said...

I have stroons, but I want more...where do you buy those??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home