Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TEN YEARS OLD!

Went to Allen's birthday party over the weekend.
Can you believe he's ten years old already?

Birthday party was at the Skateplex...
How long has it been since I went roller skating??? YEARS.
Seriously---it was soooo much fun!

Loaded up the car...picked up my sister & Trystan & they rode with us to Tyler.

Allen's cake...


Trystan at the skating rink...


This picture is probably a little hard to make out...that would be Baby Gage...on his very own dance floor! (I mean, skating rink)


And...it was Daddy's 1st time on skates.
First time ever. Can you believe that?

(how cute is that shirt, I ask you? I think it's cute...)

Memma & Gage, watching the skaters...


"Mario, whatcha doing???"


Opening gifts...


"But I DON'T WANT TO SIT STILL!"


And then we went home to Memma & PawPaw's house.
Daddy, Gage, & Trystan playing...


Tiffany & Trystan


Allen & Me (in his mega-cool shirt from Body Worlds...why yes, that is a rabbit with no skin on it....yuck!)


And...somebody was getting tired!


Long day. It was good though!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home