Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, March 05, 2007

Saturday...

Saturday morning...
Got my hair done.
The colorist...her name is Erica. I've never been to her before. She is pretty awesome, I have to say. I'm pleased with the color & highlights.
Annnnddd....she has a son who is just 3 days younger than Gage!
That was fun for us to discuss....
Cut...it's cute. The bangs (yes, bangs)are a bit short for my taste. I get annoyed with my hair easily, and like to tuck it all behind my ears at times. These side-swept bangs are just a weeeeee bit short for that. Hello cutesy bobby-pins.

Saturday @ Northpark....in the little courtyard outside of Neiman's, they have a tulip tree. I love them! I want a tulip tree!!





Saturday evening...Dad came over. I was going to cook lasagna, but I didn't. We ran to Luby's for dinner b/c (1) it's close, and (2) Baby Gage was acting tired....so we weren't sure exactly how long he would last...

Dad & Baby Gage...

"Night-Night GrandDaddy!"

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I want a tulip tree too.....

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting me. Glad you liked my tulip tree, so I had to see the picture of the one you posted!!
Loved the Grandpa kissy pic!!
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home