Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The boy, his flashlight & the attic!

So...the other day, we were working on stuff....and we had out a flashlight & had the attic stairs down.

My little HGTV-do-it-yourselfer was ready to help!

No really...this was his first experience with a flashlight. It may definitely be up there with his list of favorite toys!





He loved the attic stairs! He would only go up the first two...and then reach for Mommy. (I guess we're lucky there! He seems like a dare-devil...but obviously has SOME reservation...)





So it was fun...
Such a little HELPER!
[and by helper, I mean: he wants to do everything that Mommy & Daddy are doing, and he is constantly under your feet & wanting to hold whatever you're holding...be it a screw driver, or paint roller...etc. you get the picture.]

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My oldest climbed into the attic on stairs just like that when he was 15 months old. DH was working and I needed something, and I was sure he couldn't do it. So there I was, I turned around, and he popped his tiny little head into the attic! I nearly had a heart attack! A week later we had to move him to a big boy bed because he was climbing out of his crib...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home