Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sippy Central...

So, not this weekend that we just had, but the weekend before...
I packed up all of the bottles & bottle nipples.

We are strictly on Sippy-nipples.
And, Nuby has some sippy cup tops that are like straws. Gage is fine with those too.

These have been AWESOME helping in the transition off the nipple:

These bottles have handles for Gage to use.
They have a nipple, or a sippy-nipple.
So, we were able to use the regular nipples for a while, and then just switched them out, and Gage's doing pretty well without the nipple!

Gage also does well with these:

they have soft silicone sippy-nipples, like the ones above.

Now...I've been a huge fan of Nuby stuff. Huge.
But...this one cup....it SUCKS. I keep it in the back of the cabinet, and even if we're totally out of clean sippies...I don't reach for this one. I'd rather wash a dirty cup & spout before using this.

It reads, "no spill". Um, sure, the liquid does not spill out. IT POURS OUT!
anyway...maybe the ONE we got is defective.
I still won't give up on Nuby products. for the most part, they've rocked!

And in OTHER EATING NEWS...
1) My child does not like Fruit Loops.
What kiddo doesn't like Fruit Loops??? It's bizarre, but true.
I gave him some Fruit Loops & boysenberry yogurt for breakfast the other day. He loved the yogurt & just ended up throwing the Fruit Loops one by one off the tray.
2) Gage is getting much better with the spoon!



But...old habits are hard to break...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home