Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 09, 2006

It's the little things...

Okay, so you know how there are people who say that it's the little things in life that make it all worth-while...the little things that someone does that are just so wonderful....etc.

Well, here's what I say! Sometimes it's the "little things" that piss me off to no end.

And now, here's my big bitching session.

There was a biotch in front of me in the "take out" line for lunch. Now, in my situation, I was a little pressed for time, and perhaps not as patient and understanding as I could have & should have been. But, in the end, I didnt say anything to her...so it's not like I'm hateful & mean.
This here is my forum for venting about the stupid biotch.

First she orders 1/2 of a type of sandwich that is not sold as "1/2 a sandwich". So, she argues about that.
Then, she decides to not have a sandwich at all, and thinks she might want a salad.
But----there are about 5 different kinds to choose from at the take out, "but they are all so big." & she inquired, "dont you have anything smaller?"
LADY, ALL THE SALADS THEY HAVE ARE RIGHT THERE ON DISPLAY. PICK ONE OR DONT, BUT HURRY THE FREAK UP!
So, she decides on a salad after one of the take out employees explains the differences between each.
Now, any EFFECTIVE deli line manager would have seen that she was being helped by an employee, and kept on moving down the line. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-we all got to wait for little miss Susie-salad. (okay...I dunno if her name is Susie or not, but whatever.)
So, then comes dressing selection. Not only do they offer the basic dressings, but they have these little specialty dressings that were like, "basalmic vinaigrette". Her response, "Well, what all goes in that?" SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY? I HAVE TO STAND HERE WHILE YOU GO THROUGH THE RECIPE WITH HER???
But, at least she was at the checkout.

JEEEEEEEESUS LORD, SHE CANT DECIDE WHAT TO DRINK.
So, she can't decide between diet this & diet that. She bitches b/c the salad is TOO big, but ends up buying one of each soda.

OH MY GOODNESS!

...it's her little bullsh*t ways that annoy the crap out of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home