Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 09, 2006

Childhood Favorites...

So, randomly I was thinking about this:


It was one of my favorite books when I was little...Miss Nelson is Missing

It was by no means THE favorite...but it was certainly among them.

Here were some other favorites....

The Legend of the Bluebonnet


The Adventures of Mrs.Piggle Wiggle
(which, I've been told is now out of print, but I've got a copy!)

The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe


The Giving Tree


And of course, also by Shel Silverstein:
Where the Sidewalk Ends& A Light in the Attic

And last, but not least...
The Complete Adventures of Curious George, which includes my favorite adventure of George going to the hospital b/c he eats the missing puzzle piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home