Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sunday...

Well...on Sunday, I did a lot of housework.
Got ALL of the laundry done.
(and by done, I mean, washed, dried, & folded neatly on my dining room table)
I actually got the towels put away, my clothes put away, and Gage's hang-up clothes put away.
Took Gage to Sonic & got him a sundae. A Sunday sundae.
It was his 1st ever hot fudge sundae. He was a big fan.

Went to Walmart to get my oil changed. Got there about 12:15...they close from 12 to 2 for lunch. Great. That was convenient.
Still need the oil change...I wasnt going to wait...

Desperate Housewives: hmmm.....
that's all I got.

other shows...
ER: oh, thank goodness Abby & Kovatch's baby is okay. I just cried & cried when I saw the last 2 episodes! (I watched them on Sunday....)

My Name is Earl: I love this show. So white-trash & funny. Love it. Joy cracks me up. I love her!

Y&R: what's up with Colleen's professor. He's a total weirdo. He's either going to have something invested in the missing artwork---or come to play some type of vital role in Colleen's life--like maybe she'll cheat on JT w/ him.... And Devon...I hope he isnt deaf or brain damaged.... Jack better watch out--John's coming back for him. (it's a soap opera---you know people always seem to come back from the grave....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home