Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 02, 2006

Saturday...

Well, Saturday was a rough day.

I was up early w/ Gage (that wasnt the rough part...)

Kept trying to get the dog up to go outside. He wouldnt do it. Noticed he hadnt eaten anything in 24 hours.

Called the vet. They said bring him in.
So, around 9, I woke Damon, and we took the dog to the vet.

I had Gage in the stroller in the waiting room.
Eddie was muzzled...you could hear the growling...and then the WALLS began to SHAKE.

Later, I said to Damon, "I heard Eddie kicking the walls."
He corrected me, "No, that was the vet hitting the wall." Apparently Eddie wanted no part of the rectal exam she attempted on him, and he put her in her place (you know, right there against the wall, in the corner.)
Damon said she was so scared & shaking, even though he was muzzled...I'm sure she peed a little.

(tee hee heee)

So anyway...Gage was restless in the waiting room, so he & I went back home, and Damon was supposed to call me when he was ready.
I never got that call.
Damon said he tried repeatedly to get in touch with me...but whatever.
He walked home.
Dont go feeling sorry for him! It's like a mile--if that. And besides, Gage was down for a nap.

Later in the afternoon, I went to the carwash & washed my car. I STILL cant get the lake-bug-guts off my windshield. I just need to take it to a carwash & pay someone else to do it, I guess. I just dont seem to be able to do it myself, and they really bug me (no pun intended!)...

Saturday night---Sarah's wedding.
Had to swing by the hospital first to unload some of the pics from the digital camera, so that I'd have room for wedding pics.

So, here was the Saturday night wedding.
Meet: Mr & Mrs Jones!




















good times....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home