Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 09, 2006

HE IS MY CHILD!

"Mom, I got the shopping bags so we can play 'Shopping!'"







So...what else did we do on Saturday??? Well, while Gage played "Shopping" in the kitchen, I cleaned out the pantry. You know---have to get rid of the petrified marshmallows from last winter...the 1/2 bag that's been open for almost 365 days & is hard enough to build highways with....Oh, and the 8 bags of chips that were in there...all with at least 1/3 of the chips still in the bag---but they ranged in varying stages of stale-ness. I had this general rule while cleaning out the pantry: If I cant remember when I bought it & it's open---it's trash.
...it really opened up a lot of shelf space.

Saturday night---watched some scary/suspense movie with Dennis Hopper. The concept kind of reminded me of Saw. These people are kidnapped & trapped in a house together. The only way out is to kill the other houseguests. And, if you do, you win 5 million dollars & your freedom.
Bizarro.
Great ending though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home