Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 09, 2006

Bored?



Go test drive one of these.

Yes, I did that on Saturday.
I went to my local Hummer dealership & test drove the '07 H3s.
Yes, there were other models, but that's the one I tried.

Did you know that you can go over curbs, and you barely even feel them?
Of course I thought, "Oh sh*t. I could hit a whole pack of school kids & never even know it!"
(morbid, morbid, I know....school crossing guards: watch out!)

Anyway...they also have a little off-road course where you can test the off-roading capabilities.

The turning radius is remarkable.
The gas mileage...um, there's a reason they don't really talk about that. On a good day---on the highway---you might get 17 miles to the gallon.
Ouch.


But...let me just say, it was such a fun little outing, and I encourage others to go test drive them if you're bored one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home