Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, October 06, 2006

My itty-bitty-boy...

Okay...so he's not really "itty-bitty" anymore...

Here are some October pics. We've only got a few b/c it's only 10/6, and he hasnt felt well for the past few days...
but, so far...here's what I've got!


He loves that Popper...
Forwards, Backwards, whatever.


"Oh look, it's my turtle..."




"I love my big Tigger & my Miranda-Bear!"


"And just so you know, I get jealous if anyone else tries to hug Tigger or lay on him. Tigger is MINE!"


"Hokey-Pokey Elmo is pretty tasty!"

"He puts his right foot in, he puts his right foot out, he puts his right foot in, and he shakes it all about! He does the hokey-pokey, and he turns himself around. Elmo knows what it's all about!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home