Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 09, 2006

Friday...

So, Friday, after work....I'm going to my car, and my friend Jamie is walking with me.
My flip flop breaks. How do I ALWAYS seem to break these things...in the same spot...and always when I'm out & about. These things NEVER break at home---only when I'm out in public.

So...Jamie lets me borrow a pair of hers....

I dont know what about it was so funny...but we were just laughing hysterically. We needed that after this long week....

After that, went on home.

Laid back evening at the house with our 1 year old.

There was swinging....
(which Gage LOVES!)







And then of course, Gage had to get his teeth brushed before bed.
This is a wandering task...meaning, he wanders around the house while doing this. It may start in the bathroom, but it rarely ends there.




Not much else for Friday night....
Watched the Grey's Anatomy episode from Thursday.
That's about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home