Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, May 18, 2006

"Radio Restless"

Okay. That's my new little phrase.
I'm radio restless. In the mornings, on my way to work...some days I dont mind the morning show talking...but some days---I want music. I just want to melt away into the music & not think about topics of discussion. So, I get "radio restless". I switch stations a ton just to find music playing. And sometimes, I get to the point where I dont even care if I like the song or not---I'd just rather hear a beat than talking. And sure, I could put in a cd....but sometimes I dont want to hear anything I've got in the car.

Moving on.

I'm crabby today.
I admit it.
Everyone will just have to accept me as I am today, because I cant always be super happy everyday. Today I'm a grump. And today, I told someone, "I'm not going to help you anymore. If you want to go somewhere, you need to walk." I just dont have patience for bullshit today. If you're looking for a "helping hand", you'll find one at the end of your arm. Get off your a$$ & make the right decision for a change.
UGh. Some days.....

Alarm went off at 5. As usual.
When my husband is out of town, I feel like a single mom. Anyway...he's home now, but it's taken a toll this week for some reason.

Random things about me.... (because I havent done this in a while...)
1. favorite author of all-time: Dorothy Parker
2. favorite novelist: Anita Shreve ("Sea Glass" was just awesome to me...)
3. I slept with a sock-monkey named Cecil until I was....about 25.
4. My baby blanket was made by my mom, and had the alphabet on it. I slept with it until...I was a teenager.
5. I sleep on cream colored sheets.
6. I like Mrs.Butterworth's syrup the best.
7. My toenails & fingernails are painted super-light-pink.
8. I clipped Gage's fingernails last night. (what an exercise in patience!!!)
9. I had a vanilla coffee this morning.
10. I liked the Grey's Anatomy season finale.


That's all for now.
I'm grumpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home