Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"MaMa"

So...Baby Gage is 8 months old today.

Yesterday when we got home...I was walking into the house with Baby Gage. I went to put him down on the rug in the living room. He was on his knees, and sitting up...he turned toward me & put his arms up like he wanted me to pick him back up...and out of his little mouth..."MaMa".

You can bet your a$$ I picked him up! He could have had anything he asked for in that moment!!!!!

Damon heard it too. We both just looked at each other, and looked at him, and he smiled, and I scooped him up!


Busy day today at work....

Over the weekend...went to Pop & Gammy's vow renewal & anniversary party. Good time. There were about 125 people there.
:)


And....we're going on vacation the 1st week of June. I've got a new bikini! Dad got it for me.... I've tried it on, and it's cute. I'd like to lose about 5-10 more pounds....and I'm working on it.
Here's the picture...Now, keep in mind that the bottoms look huge b/c it was laying on my bed, and that part was closer to the camera! The bottoms are not really that disproportionate!


That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home