Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, April 30, 2007

Tag...Random Things about me...

So...I've been tagged.
I have to list 10 Random Things about Me.
And...if I'm repeating some things from blog entries way back in the day...well, cut me some slack.

1. I don't eat blue things.
2. When eating multi-colored candies like M&Ms or Skittles, I sort them by color & then eat them.
3. I don't like for my food to touch, unless in my mind they "go together", and even then, it's only okay if *I* mix the two. For example, I like to dip french fries in cream gravy. If the gravy were on my plate & touched the french fries, that would be wrong, and I wouldn't eat that fry. But, if I dip the fry in gravy, then it's okay.
4. I love asparagus.
5. I have a dog named Eddie.
6. I like to say: no me digas mas mentiras. it means: don't tell me any more lies.
7. My car has a tan interior, and the leather has tiny little holes in it that remind me of bandaids.
8. My favorite kind of candles are the Tyler Candle Company candles...and my favorite scent...used to be called something else. Now it's called "Tyler".
9. I routinely have hateful or disturbing thoughts about people. The only person who usually appreciates them & can expand on them is my mother. {"B*tch, my diaper bag cost more than your...." as if that had ANYTHING to do with why I was pissy w/ that woman in the first place...}
10. I have mild scoliosis, so my hips & shoulders aren't even. I'm crooked.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:33 PM , Blogger Maria said...

How about a blue margarita?

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

No.
nothing blue.
no blue M&Ms.
no blue icing.
no blue margaritas.
no blue Fruit Loops.

nothing blue.

except...blueberries, b/c to me, they don't really look blue. they look more purple....and not blue on the inside.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger TTQ said...

I hate when my food touchs too! And I love asparagus!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home