Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Missing Masyn Day...

Today, our Missing Masyn Day came and went with little mention. Certainly those thoughts are in my heart and mind always, and somehow stronger on July 25th.... but this year.... Eliette somehow just made the day better....easier....

I've felt for years this struggle between "Masyn should be here" vs. "this happened for whatever reason, and my family is not supposed to have Masyn here with us on Earth."

Somehow, this year....I feel like Eliette is here, and THIS is how it's always supposed to have been.... I kind of even feel guilty for thinking and feeling that way.... But, it's how I feel. Maybe it's just acceptance that I'm feeling...

I miss all that Masyn would have been and all the big & little ways our lives would have been enriched.... but I accept that we will never know that here on Earth. I accept that Masyn was the baby we never got to have, and never got to hold. I accept that...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home