Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, July 12, 2013

VBS 2013, SonWest RoundUp!

Gage had a blast at VBS this year.


Some mornings were hard to get up early....but, at the end of the week, he was so glad that he did it all! I was very thankful to my friend, Amy, for taking Gage to VBS every morning so that I didn't have to get Eliette out and about so early every morning. So thankful!
She even sent me pics throughout the week because she was working in the VBS crafts area.
:)



The gang had a presentation on the last day to show all of us parents all of the songs they'd learned.

Now, pardon the picture quality because I had my hands full with Bitty Girl (....that's Eliette's nickname; short for Itty-Bitty-Girl)...





{In the above pictures, finding Gage is like 'Where's Waldo?' FYI: he's wearing a camo t-shirt. He's easiest to spot in the top group picture!}

After the show...
His keepsake picture that he made...

Sweet Boy, I'm glad you had fun at VBS!!!! 
Mommy LOVES you!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home