Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

6/23: Eliette Goes to Church...

Eliette's first Sunday at Church was June 23, 2013.

Gage picked out her dress before she was born. How sweet is that??? When it was time to put it on her, I had to practically beg the buttons in the back to button. This little pink dress is a one-time outfit. It only fit her once.... but it was a very special "once."

Her booties were a gift from Darnin & PawPaw's Sunday School teacher. Also, very fitting! 

Pics before church:



He really is a GREAT big brother. We couldn't be any more proud of the way he's stepped into that role and really embraced it...

At Church, the sermon was: "Hope is the Here and Now."
Songs included: "O For a Thousand Tongues to Sing," "Will the Circle be Unbroken," & "My Hope is Built."

{Hope is the Here and Now? How very appropriate for our little family with a new baby that we longed and hoped for, for yeeeeaaaarrrs......our children are our hope for the future, and now, they're both here! So very perfect for us...}

It was a wonderful, wonderful morning for us. Eliette was happy and content in her grandparents' arms during the whole service. Sweet girl....

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 8:28 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Okay...you are going to think I am a nutcase but looking at that last picture with that smile on your beautiful mommma's face and little Eliette laying there so sweetly just made me break out into a sob!!!! I mean, I am a mess right now!!! I just love you and your family and I am so happy for all God has done for you. You deserve every minute of it!

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Thanks, Rikki.
:)
Our family is no stranger to tragedy, and I am just so VERY thankful that I have two beautiful children, and my mom is here to see them both!

xoxoxo to you, girl!
Miss you!!!!

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger Running with Scissors said...

Yay! so happy to see all these pix of your long awaited little girl and growing family xxx

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Beautiful! I am so happy for your family!

 
At 3:46 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Gage looks every bit the enamored big brother. You can see in his eyes how in love with her he is. She will have a wonderful protector her whole life. And you are looking great.

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Miss you!!!!

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Erica said...

my parents and sister, Jenni, go to that church! Is that where you saw my mom's friend, Denise?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home