Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, May 06, 2013

Shower #4! {OMG, 4 Showers!!!!}

Sooo..... Shower #3 was a complete surprise for me. Shower #4 was a complete surprise for Hubby!!! His employees put on a surprise shower for him at work. How nice and thoughtful was that????

Pics from the shower that were emailed to me....



How cute is all that?
How cute is that big grown man holding those tiny baby girl outfits and shoes???

Oh, I can't WAIT for her to get here!
He's going to melt. He doesn't even know it yet....










Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

How sweet!!! Yes, he will melt and you will too as you watch him with her. It's the best!

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

awww!! so precious! I can't even imagine ~ there is something so so special about watching my hubby with our boys when they were each little but I feel like it would be so different in such a sweet way with a little girl!! EXCITED for y'all!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home