Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, April 29, 2013

Shower #3!

So, Shower #3 was a total surprise to me.
I only have one photo of me, and one photo of one decoration. Why? Because I had no idea and didn't take my camera!

...and RIKKI WAS THERE! Can you believe I didn't get a pic of me & Rikki. {My mom is going to be so disappointed just reading that....}

So, where was the shower: where I used to work full time. Now, I'm just PRN at two area hospitals, and one where I used to work in the ER for like 10 years threw me a surprise shower the last time I picked up a shift. So unexpected & nice!

Now, in the pic below, don't judge me: we were in a break room and I was hotter than hot, so I took off my jacket....


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

how FUN!! And those things you're holding in that picture are toooo precious!! =)

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I was just happy getting to hug your neck!!! I am glad that your sweet baby is going to be here soon!!!! That little gown is going to be PRECIOUS on her!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home