Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Changes...

Sometimes, I don't do so well with changes....
....and you throw these pregnancy hormones in the mix?
Well, it just seems to fuel the water works!

I can't help it. I'm a crier, even when I'm not pregnant!
Yesterday, I spent so much time crying, it was just....such a waste of time. But, I can't help it.

So, the changes: the changes fuel the crying.

The bookshelf I ordered: on back order with the soonest delivery date at the beginning of September. They'll be happy to call me in August to schedule delivery.... So----I cancelled the bookshelf for now, and ordered the rocker. The rocker was the final step, but now with the book shelf on back order for so long.... Well, I just changed the order. I'll get the bookshelf in August/September, I suppose. They'll let me know when it's back in stock....

Still waiting on the delivery of the bassinet. Last I was told, it was supposed to be delivered by 4/16, but it was just 4/17 yesterday, so I'm trying to be patient....

Speaking of delivery: my csection date got bumped up from a Friday to a Tuesday. I'm crazy neurotic to care about the Friday connection, but....
...I met my husband on a Friday.
...We got married on a Friday.
...Gage was then born on a Friday.
I just wanted to round out this Friday connection!!!!!!!
But, it's not going to work out in my favor. Can't do it the Friday before b/c I won't be far enough along. Not willing to wait until the Friday after b/c that will put me past my due date. They tried to schedule me for a Wednesday morning, but I said no, "Oh, no. I'm not having Wednesday's child. Wednesday's child is full of woe." Wendy, the scheduler just laughed at me. I'm neurotic. I know it. I was neurotic BEFORE I was pregnant. Now, I'm just plain cra-cra. I can't help it!!!!

So, the change in baby's csection date threw me for a loop, and I just cried and cried.

In the big picture: she could really come at any time. We can try to plan all we would like, but it may not change what is meant to be at all....
....and besides, "Tuesday's child is full of grace."
Gage HAS told me that this baby's name is "Gracie".... Maybe he just meant that she's coming on a Tuesday.
:)

3 Comments:

At 6:23 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

Now you will just get to meet her sooner. Yay!

I am sure the nursery will be fabulous. Remember, the baby really only wants her mamma and loving family.

If you ever have another cry it out day, give me a call. I can come down and bring a lot of processed junk food. :)

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Running with Scissors said...

You must be so so excited to almost hold your new baby girl.... All the furniture looks so pretty and I can't wait to see more pictures and for you to announce her name! xxx

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

You are precious and I just LOVED getting to see you today!! Tuesday is perfect! I had Rachel on a Tuesday. I went into labor with Hannah on a Tuesday and she was born on Wednesday morning at 4:30. So...whatever day this precious baby comes, she will be the most blessed baby there is....because YOU are her momma!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home