Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our Alleniversary....

That's our word around here for the date that Allen went to Heaven. {Well, it's the word Gage and I use for today....}

I told my mom that I'm just boycotting today. My mind can't help but go there, but I'm just not wanting to dwell on it and live out my day in a state of sadness. I don't want to wallow there, if that makes any sense. I just feel like I want to wrap myself in a heavy blanket and not let all of that in....but it comes from inside, and I can't help but look at the clock and turn back the clock one year....
...he'd just be waking up....
...he'd decided to ride his bike...
...he had no idea what was coming....
....the accident had happened now...
etc. etc.

So, this is not going to be some long, drawn out post about his death, or that day, or what I was thinking then..... I just miss him, and all of the details are in my head and I want this reality not to be true....

Sweet boy.....
....we just miss you.
Love,
Nana


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home