Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Oh My....

So, I hopped on Amazon to look for some maternity pajamas/nursing jammies.
I came upon some 'hospital gowns' with the name of "Pretty Pushers" for women to wear while they are laboring and delivering....
OH MY WORD....


...and then I came upon these maternity pajamas....
By then, I was just so floored and put out by the selection available to me, that I gave up and I'll have to resume such a search another day. In the meantime, I'm clearly not finding anything I like.... Can you blame me????


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Oh my! Those are awful! I got mine at destination maternity off 635 and Tollway. They have really cute ones there. You can order online too :)

 
At 3:12 PM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

THOSE THNGS ON THE BOTTOM... WHAT! ARE! THOSE! WTF....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home