Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, April 21, 2013

2nd Baby Shower....

Y'all, I'm so lucky! I am sharing pics from Baby Shower #2. I have lots and lots of pics, but I'm only going to share a few.... {Do y'all really want to see pics of me opening every gift? No, probably not....} The decorations were fabulous, and I swear, every little detail was addressed! It was so great! Bright colors, little owl theme....so cute!


Me & the fabulous hostesses:
{Tera, Leslie, Me, & Pam}. How'd we all meet? We used to all be neighbors in our old neighborhood. None of us live there any longer, but it's fun because we were all young and newly married, and in our first houses.... Anyway..... It was a fabulous shower!


The pics on the table are kind of hard to see, but the one on the left is me as an infant, and the one on the right is Hubby. He looked like such a chubby, happy baby! To hear his family tell it, he certainly was.
:)

We played these shower games....there was this celebrity baby name game. That game was HARD! I am clearly soooo out of touch with celebrity baby names.... We played the "length of string" game to measure around my belly. We teased with Kenzie that she was mapping out the bus line! Her string was soooo long! And, we played this baby item scramble word game. I've never been big on shower games, but I really enjoyed these little games. I wasn't very good at them, but I enjoyed them!
:)

The little shower take-aways for the guests were individual nail polishes in shades of pink! So cute!
{That's the little saying that was on each of the bottles...}

And then for the hostess gifts, I found these owl mugs out & about, and they matched the color scheme perfectly. I got them those & some Starbuck's giftcards.
It was a wonderful, wonderful, shower!



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:46 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I am SO sad that I missed this shower!!! :( It looks like it was tons of fun! I am excited to meet your sweet baby girl!

 
At 4:45 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

So cute!!! Such a blessing to be able to celebrate your sweet girl!! =)

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It was a super nice shower!! Sorry about the string game!! ~Kenzie

 
At 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful shower! Glad you had fun and a lovely group of friends. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home