Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 05, 2012

Halloween Night... 2012

After a quick dinner, we were ready to hit the road for Trick-or-Treating.

C, and his brother W, came to our neighborhood to Trick-or-Treat. Here's something I've never thought about: they live out in the country. Nobody Trick-or-Treats there house, and when your neighbors are spread far apart, it doesn't make much sense to walk along the FM roads to Trick-or-Treat your neighbors. So---they came out with us!

Pics from the evening...Here's my little family....

Hubby remained at the house to pass out candy while we women took the boys Trick-or-Treating...
Pics from being out & about....


Back at home...Gage was pleased with his haul...
And how did I end my night?
Clearly, in the most unattractive way: with a double chin & stuffing my face with a home-made cupcake! (And by home-made, I don't mean it was made in my home.... So, hey---Thanks, Jess!)



(Why, yes, I am brave to post that pic on the internet. See what pregnancy is doing to me? It's making me VERY.ROUND.)


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger LauraC said...

I don't know.... that skeleton photo is making your boobs look pretty awesome!

HAHAHAH. Love the costume, btw.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

LauraC: they're FABULOUS!
:p

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger Brent and Rachel Fisher said...

I love the shirt!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Thanks, Rachel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home