Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 05, 2012

Early Dismissal: Halloween Iphone Fun

Okay, so randomly Gage will ask for my phone. I assume he wants to play games....and so when I go through my camera roll on the phone, I am almost always pleasantly surprised with these random Gage photos that he takes of himself.

These crack me up!
We were in the car after early dismissal on Halloween day. He got this little goodie bag from a kiddo in his class (which, I thought we weren't allowed to send, but whatever. I'm not one of those that would freak out and say he can't have one. I'm just sorry that I didn't send a little treat for the kids!).... In the goodie bag, he got a set of lime green vampire teeth.

Check these out. They are so funny!





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home