Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Trunk or Treat & Neighborhood Fun

Last Sunday evening, we celebrated Halloween a bit early at our church's Trunk or Treat, and then our neighborhood Halloween Festival.

Pics from the church fun....









AND---I ran into one of my old sorority sisters/roommates while there! We'd lost touch, and I'm not on Facebook like the rest of the world. Turns out, we live near each other now, and it's just a small world!
:)

After the church fun, we hit the neighborhood party. We only got a little time at each place b/c the parties were held at the same time, and Gage wanted to hit both of them....

Pics from the neighborhood party...


And hey, those are all of the pictures I have of the neighborhood party. Why? Because (1) I was eating, (2) I was visiting with friends and neighbors, &/or (3) the sun was going down and I was starting to get cold!

But just from a few hours of Halloween fun---check out all of this candy!
He was a very happy camper.
:)


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

ha! your outfit is hilarious!! =) you seriously have the cutest family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home