Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hallmark Fail.

Hubby and I would like to point out that Hallmark does NOT make a card for every life event.
Neither does the internet for that matter.
Hubby clearly wanted to express his gratitude to Jessica for giving me my IM shots during the IVF process. She came over nightly and...
Well, to hear him describe it was quite filthy!
"Well, she bent her over the end of the couch and poked her in the ass."
"Yeah, and sometimes my husband would watch."

Hubby wanted to find the perfect card that said, "Thanks for poking my wife in the ass."
The closest I could come up with was this....
To answer the question...yes, Jessica poked me. Repeatedly. And no, I didn't enjoy it. Not even once. And no, it was not remotely sexy.

I still have to thank those that brought us dinner when I was laid up on bedrest, but for Jess---who came over every night to shoot me up and went to two RE appointments with me as the chaperone on the weekend and for injection teaching---well, we paid for her to have a babysitter one night, and we all went out to dinner! Whooohoooo. Bin 303 was delicious. {Well, the cheesey heaven bread and soup were delicious....my steak was undercooked, but that's okay...}

Anyway----here's a pic from dinner, taken with Hubby's phone at incredibly close range and cropped because the flash made my bra underneath my shirt glow! {Seriously---it was crazy. I asked Hubby if you could really see my bra in real life and he said no...but in the picture---oh my!}

Dinner pic:

{check it: my head looks HUGE compared to Jessica's. wild.}

Hey Jess, thanks for poking me in the ass.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Anonymous JessN said...

I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Thanks for the sitter. Dinner out was a great treat!!!

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You should send your card to Hallmark and see what they say, lol! BTW, I nominated your blog for a Liebster Blog Award :)

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

:)
Thanks, Lisbeth!

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Such a good friend! That's amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home