Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

Also known to Daddy as the last year he plans to ever carve a pumpkin.

Why?
Because it started out as fun with family and friends. Kind of a father-son-let's-do-this activity. It ended with two daddies sitting at the kitchen table carving the designs selected by the boys.





It looks like everyone was involved, right?
These were all taken in the first 10 minutes...
After that, the kiddos were off & running!

...and Jess & I made pumpkin seeds!
...and here's how the evening wrapped up...

Well...and then I ate exactly 1/2 of the above posted toasted pumpkin seeds until I was just sick to my stomach. Woke up the next day and wished I had more!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Blogger lisa said...

But where is the finished pumpkins? I bought a pumpkin de-gutter last year at wm. Totally made the difference. I didn't see them this year, but I bet if you got him one it would change is mind. It goes on a power drill!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home