Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, November 15, 2012

12 Weeks.

On Tuesday, I was 12 weeks.
:)

I feel: round all over.
I crave: PROCESSED FOOD. Seriously. This is NOT good. Cheese in a can? Do you know how freaking good that sounds to me? Who needs crackers?! If I HAD a can, I would spray it directly into my mouth, and that's NOT GOOD.
My daily must have:
...and, to make myself feel better, I get the SpaghettiOs with added calcium (not pictured, b/c I ate them all...)

What good thing happened at 12 weeks?
Another sono!
Sadly, it's....well....it's not the BEST picture of this baby I've seen so far. In fact, I'll post it, and let's see if you can find the baby....


So, I taped a copy of the sono picture to a piece of paper & labeled it...
So far, "Judy", you have a giant head. Hope you're going to be smart. You're usually quite active at sonos, but this time, you were sleeping. It was sweet. You'd move a little, but not much. Your little heartbeat has slowed down quite a bit. This time the heart rate was 148.

So...the heart rate over time...
6w0d = 92 bpm
8w0d = 180 bpm
8w6d = 170 bpm
12w0d = 148 bpm

According to the old wive's tale, it's still a girl {over 140 bpm = girl}.
According to Intelligender, it's a boy.
According to the Chinese calendar, it's a girl.

The downside of going to the RE: I have to stay on progesterone still. UGH.
But---whatever it takes to stay pregnant!

Okay, that's all for now.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are are cute as a button! Congrats on 12 weeks! yay!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger kristi said...

I loved being pregnant the second time. Congrats

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home