Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 05, 2012

10w6d

I'm 10 weeks & 6 days pregnant today.

:)





Baby and I say "Hi."

Jokingly, we've been calling the baby "Judy." It's kind of a long story, but the summation is this: in the midst of tossing around baby names, Hubby suggested "Judy" as his first girl name choice. It does NOT go well with our last name. He says that he was just joking...but I'm not so sure. Anyhow....it's kind of stuck in my mind as a nickname. No, that will not be her name if she is in fact a she.

And....I've actually already heard someone express that they don't care for our girl name choice...so for the time being, our name choices aren't up for public discussion. Why? Because they are set between us already, and I don't really want any outside opinions.... I'm just sayin'....

So for now---He or She is "Judy."
"Little Judy D...."


Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hate when people weigh in on your baby names, as if its their child. I'm sure your name choice is great! Cute bump by the way!

 
At 6:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi baby! :)

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Hello Judy D!

How are you feeling Mama D?

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Judy said...

OHMYGOODNESS!!!! See what I miss by working full time???

Congratulations a zillion times over! How exciting!

I'm kind of partial to the name "Judy"...

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Mama D is feeling pretty good these days. The afternoon sickness is subsiding and I get to see the baby on sono in just a few more days!!!

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Mama D is feeling pretty good these days. The afternoon sickness is subsiding and I get to see the baby on sono in just a few more days!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home