Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, August 11, 2012

(Vacation Post #5)

I really can't tell you how wonderful it was to be on this vacation... Walking the island day after day was just wonderful, interesting, relaxing.....









We enjoyed looking at some of the local art....



I fell in love with some drawings by an artist known as "Island Dog." I bought several prints and two cartoon books. I then learned that he'd passed away, and one of the art store employees or store owner who helped me had been a friend of his. (Should anyone be interested, they can visit http://www.islanddogbelize.com/ to learn more about Island Dog.)

Mom and I were also interested in the local cemetery. I don't know why... But, it's interesting to us. The empty graves? ....a bit....freaky.









{And we found the grave of the artist whose work I loved: Island Dog.}

That day, we also found a great spot: Fido's (pronounced Fee-Do's.)


...then, back to the condo to wait for my Hubby's arrival to the island!!!!
{Hello, Darling. I'd say island life agrees with me. We're going to need a vacation home, mmmkay?}

Dinner that night? Back to Fido's!





Oh, it was so wonderful to be there, and to finally have my Hubby there too.
:)




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Please invite me to your vacation home!! (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home