Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Missed Me, Missed Me, Now You've Gotta Kiss Me!

Ok, not really, but surely someone in the great blog-o-spere missed me!

I have a stolen moment to upload crazy amounts of photos taken over the past few weeks, and have some major blogging to catch up on!

So, in all fairness, announcements first: not pregnant.

Tested at 9dpo, 11dpo, and 13dpo.




Had blood test at 14dpo. All negative.
(dpo = days past ovulation, but for us it was days past IUI)
Stopped meds at 14dpo when negative result was reported.



What's worse than being hopped up on hormones?
Coming DOWN from hormones!
The only perk to taking the meds were the breast enhancing features! That part's gone. And the coming down acne? I should have bought stock in Clearasil.

I'm just sayin'....

Thank you to Courtney, who brought me the sweetest card after my last diving-off-a-cliff-rant about TTC. It was sooo nice and unexpected and thoughtful. So---THANK YOU! It's propped up on my jewelry box to remind me of some other 4-letter-words: HOPE & HUGS.
:)

I still have so much to blog about...
...my new adventures as a stay at home mom...
...Spring break...
...recent trip to the Dallas Zoo...
...t-ball...
...school spirit night...
...flowers at the Casa de Lainey-Paney...
...organizing at the Casa de Lainey-Paney...

So, stay tuned!
:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home