Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, February 05, 2012

It's Party Time! I made the cut!



Well, Vicki had her birthday party at one of my FAVORITE restaurants in town: Hattie's. For those that don't know, it's in the Bishop Arts District here in Dallas. Hubby & I had our rehearsal dinner there. I love it, love it, love it! What's great on the menu? Everything I've ever tried!

I was very excited to attend the party this year. Especially since it was held on a day that I spent all.day.at.home.with.a.sick.child. {And by that, I mean that he was feverish with no other symptoms. Some of the day was spent feverish, and the rest was spent whining about having nobody to play with, or whining because I wouldn't let him have chocolate milk with a fever.... It was a VERY.LONG.Day.} I needed a night out!


Pics from the party....





It was a great night. We had a lot of laughs at our end of the table, and though I don't have a single picture of Vicki's friend, Mike....Amy & I had a blast with him! Yes, we misfits sat at one end of the group and just laughed and laughed.... It was a great time.

Now, I must take this opportunity to thank my husband. He had originally planned to go with me, then was supposed to go out of town for a next-day meeting, then he post-poned that, and rushed straight home from work since Gage was sick so that I wouldn't miss the party! {...that was probably some big, long, run-on sentence. Screw it. I don't care.} To my hubby I say: Thank You! I had a great time!

To Vicki I say: Happy Birthday, and Thank You! I had a great time!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home